Expedition chests do not stay permanently open after triggering (until end of week)
No votes left
The weekly expeditions, when completed, the first time you click on the chest will show the reward, then if you click away and back to them, the chest will look like the reward has not been collected yet again. If you click on it, it opens and it says that the reward has already been collected.
Dev Noted Expedition Suggested by: WYZHS • Upvoted: 31 May • Comments: 7
This happens to me everyday, but on dailies. It's the first mission every time. I ask myself, "Is this worth the trouble to sit there in a 3 hour session to play for a reward that just gets stolen from me from a graphical glitch?".
Small video on the issue. https://youtu.be/6sJlIJxBWgI
Lunacy And Pirates
I also experience it on the weeklies, it's very frustrating as it means the notification stays there and I keep going in to open it only to be told it's already claimed.
video of similar problem with expeditions ... can't claim after conquest victory. I am not only one with this issue, and it's been going on
for several months now. As you can see in video, I have everything still open, while in game. And then after victory, only daily expeditions can be claimed, but not weekly and they are switched all to completed. Even though you can see in game (minute before), that I had two of them completed and ready to claim. https://youtu.be/QLnBlYc251g
1 - Conquest
2 - Windows 10
3 - Both
4 - Complete Expedition quests and try to claim reward, told "You already obtained the reward" but don't receive it and the chest remains clickable upon returning.
1. it happens in co-op conquest all the time. Weekly challenges cannot be claimed, and daily challenges are aproximatelly 50-50 (sometimes they work and sometimes they cannot be claimed). No idea why and how and the scenarios. It seems just just random.
2. operating system is windows 10 pro, 64 bit, with latest update.
3. game is running with directx
4. bug can be 100% reproduced every week, when new weekly expeditions arrive and there is no way to claim them.
instructions: wait until monday, when new expeditions are available, start up co-op conquest, any battle, make sure , that you complete one or more weekly challenges. check progress while in game. complete battle, claim victory and then try to claim weekly challenges.
The daily expeditions bug can be reproduced same way but only sometimes, because it is not always present.
5. https://youtu.be/QLnBlYc251g ... As you can see in video, I have everything still open, while in game. ............ [continues in next post]
5. https://youtu.be/QLnBlYc251g ... As you can see in video, I have everything still open and ready to claim , while in game. And then after victory, only daily expeditions can be claimed, but not weekly and they are switched all to completed. Even though you can see in game (minute before), that I had two of them completed and ready to claim and two partially completed.
6. all that info can be seen in video - it's co-op conquest with a friend.
Game info: Swamps of Death
Players: free for all
Game mode: Conquest
Game Type: Ragnarok
Map Size: Large
Victory conditions: All
Time played: 73min
Game Seed: 323606216
Server Name: vipersan
7. Save file is not possible, as there is no co-op conquest saves that I know of. Please provide more info about which files do you want to see.
The video above is from july 14, but the issue is there longer.Me and my friend were not able to claim any weekly challenges since then and also several weeks before that video!